If you need to use your PCI card, but your desktop or notebook computer lacks PCI slots, use our SSI2_PCI card.
Dimensions: 6 X 1.80 X 0.5 in., 15.0 X 4.5 X 1.5 cm.
ROHS compliant - Yes, recommended for customers in the European Union, and all other customers.
ARS Technologies’ SSI2_PCI allows plugging and handling of any standard or custom PCI card. Our SSI2_PCI provides full access to memory and I/O space of the PCI card, and handling of IRQ and DMA events.
The SSI2_PCI product includes installation software. The SSI2_PCI functions on these Operating Systems:
Windows - 98, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7
1. Host selection. The SSI2_PCI is a multi interface product, which works through : - USB , on computer systems with USB 2.0 hosts - or , with our host cards - SSI2_HostPCI for desktop computers, or SSI2_HostCB for notebook computers.
2. Powering needs. We have a number of power supplies which can provide +5V, +3.3V, +12V, and -12V for the PCI card mounted on the SSI2_PCI product – listed on the SSI2_PCI connection map. To find whether you need a Power Supply, please read - PCI card - finding the voltages used.
3. Enclosures. ARS Technologies provides 2 types of plastic enclosure/boxes for mounting of SSI2_PCI and a PCI card. Please check the dimensions of the enclosure and card before ordering to ensure that the boxes will fit your PCI card.
4. Cables. The SSI2_PCI product and the selected Host card connect with a cable. You can use one of the choices of cables we offer – 3 feet or 15 feet.
5. Software. The installation software should provide all the software you would need to get our SSI2_PCI card to work with your PCI card. We offer our SDKBUS product for developers. If you have access to the PCI software source code, you may be interested in our SDKBUS.
Price - in US Dollars: $149US each
ARS Technologies offers quantity discounts as follows: