ssi2 isa - SSI2 ISA card
[Click on images to enlarge]
If you need to use your ISA card, but your desktop or notebook computer lacks ISA slots, use our SSI2_ISA card.
Dimensions: 6 X 1.80 X 0.5 in., 15.0 X 4.5 X 1.5 cm.
ROHS compliant - Yes, recommended for customers in the European Union, and all other customers.
ARS Technologies’ SSI2_ISA allows plugging and handling of any standard or custom ISA card. Our SSI2_ISA provides full access to memory and I/O space of the ISA card, and handling of IRQ and DMA events.
The SSI2_ISA product includes installation software. The SSI2_ISA functions on these Operating Systems:
- Windows - 98, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7
- Linux - 2.6.xx and 3.x.xx kernels
- Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 (for developers)
1. Host selection. The SSI2_ISA is a multi interface product, which works through :
- USB , on computer systems with USB 2.0 hosts
- or , with our host cards - SSI2_HostPCI for desktop computers, or SSI2_HostCB for notebook computers.
2. Powering needs. We have a number of power supplies which can provide +5V, -5V, +12V, and -12V for the ISA card mounted on the SSI2_ISA product – listed on the SSI2_ISA connection map. To find whether you need a Power Supply, please read ISA card - finding the voltages used.
3. Enclosures. ARS Technologies provides plastic enclosures/boxes for mounting of SSI2_ISA and an ISA card. Please check the dimensions on the enclosures before ordering - ISA-PCI-B1 or ISA-PCI-B2, to ensure that the boxes will fit your ISA card.
4. Cables. The SSI2_ISA product and the selected Host card connect with a cable. You can use one of the choices of cables we offer – 3 feet or 15 feet.
5. Software. The installation software should provide all the software you would need to get our SSI2_ISA card to work with your ISA card. We offer our SDKBUS product for developers. If you have access to the ISA software source code, you may be interested in our SDKBUS.
Price - in US Dollars: $149US each
ARS Technologies offers quantity discounts as follows:
- 5-19 units, $139 each
- 20-100 units, $135 each
- 100+ units, please ask for a quote
This item is currently out of stock.