If you need to use your PCI cards, but your desktop or notebook computer lacks PCI slots, use our SSI2_PCI_X3 card.
Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.0 x 1.0 in., 16.3 x 10.0 x 2.5 cm.
ROHS compliant - Yes, recommended for customers in the European Union, and all other customers.
ARS Technologies’ SSI2_PCI_X3 allows plugging and handling of up to 3 standard or custom PCI cards. Our SSI2_PCI_X3 provides full access to memory and I/O space of the PCI cards, and handling of IRQ and DMA events.
The SSI2_PCI_X3 product includes installation software. The SSI2_PCI_X3 functions on these Operating Systems:
Windows - 98, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7
1. Host selection. The SSI2_PCI_X3 is a multi interface product, which works through : - USB , on computer systems with USB 2.0 hosts - or , with our host cards - SSI2_HostPCI for desktop computers, or SSI2_HostCB for notebook computers.
2. Powering needs. We have a number of power supplies which can provide +5V, +3.3V, +12V, and -12V for the PCI cards mounted on the SSI2_ PCI_X3 product – listed on the SSI2_PCI connection map. To find whether you need a Power Supply, please read - PCI card - finding the voltages used.
3. Enclosures. ARS Technologies provides 2 types of plastic enclosure/boxes for mounting of SSI2_PCI_X3 and up to 3 PCI cards. Please check the dimensions of the enclosures and cards before ordering to ensure that the boxes will fit your PCI cards.
4. Cables. The SSI2_PCI_X3 product and the selected Host card connect with a cable. You can use one of the choices of cables we offer – 3 feet or 15 feet.
5. Software. The installation software should provide all the software you would need to get our SSI2_PCI_X3 card to work with your PCI cards. We offer our SDKBUS product for developers. If you have access to the PCI software source code, you may be interested in our SDKBUS.
Price - in US Dollars: $169US each
ARS Technologies offers quantity discounts as follows: