ssi2 pcmcia - SSI2 PCMCIA card
[Click on images to enlarge]
If you need to use your PCMCIA card, but your desktop or notebook computer lacks PCMCIA slots, use our SSI2_PCMCIA card.
Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.6 X 0.4 in., 5.8 X 5.8 X 1.0 cm.
ROHS compliant - Yes, recommended for customers in the European Union, and all other customers.
ARS Technologies’ SSI2_PCMCIA allows plugging and handling of any standard or custom 3.3V PCMCIA card, including:
- 16 bit ’PC Card’ type
- or, 32 bit ’Card Bus’ type
Our SSI2_PCMCIA provides full access to memory and I/O space of the PCMCIA card, and handling of IRQ and DMA events.
The SSI2_PCMCIA product includes installation software. The SSI2_PCMCIA functions on these Operating Systems:
- Windows - 98, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7
- Linux - 2.6.xx and 3.x.xx kernels
- Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 (for developers)
1. Host selection. The SSI2_PCMCIA is a multi interface product, which works through :
- USB , on computer systems with USB 2.0 hosts
- or , with our host cards - SSI2_HostPCI for desktop computers, or SSI2_HostCB for notebook computers.
2. Powering needs. We have the PWR-3.3V power supply which can provide +3.3V with high current for the PCMCIA card mounted on the SSI2_PCMCIA product.
3. Cables. The SSI2_ISA product and the selected Host card connect with a cable. You can use one of the choices of cables we offer – 3 feet or 15 feet.
4. Software. The installation software should provide all the software you would need to get our SSI2_ PCMCIA card to work with your PCMCIA card. We offer our SDKBUS product for developers. If you have access to the ISA software source code, you may be interested in our SDKBUS
Price - in US Dollars: $119US each
ARS Technologies offers quantity discounts as follows:
- 5-19 units, $109 each
- 20-100 units, $101 each
- 100+ units, please ask for a quote
This item is currently out of stock.