xprs-host-ec - XPRS Host card ExpressCard Notebook
[Click on images to enlarge]
Mounted in a notebook computer system with an ExpressCard slot, plugs in type34 or type54 slots.
ROHS compliant - Yes, recommended for customers in the European Union, and all other countries.
If you have a notebook computer system with an ExpressCard slot, you can use outside of this system:
- PCI Express -x1 type of peripheral card, with our xprs-px-x1 product
- PCI Express -x16 type of peripheral card, with our xprs-px-x16 product
- PCI peripheral cards, with our xprs-pci-x1 or xprs-pci-x3 products
- ExpressCard card type34, and type54 peripheral card, with our xprs-ec product
- PCMCIA ’CardBus’ type of peripheral card, with our xprs-cb product
The xprs-host-ec product is sold as a kit, which includes:
- xprs-host-ec type34 board
- and, 2 cables with length of 1.6ft / 0.5m
The XPRS line of products function on all operating systems which have support for PCI Express (desktop), or ExpressCard (notebook) systems.
Our installation software offers additional software support under:
- Windows - 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8.1
- Linux - 3.x.xx kernels
- Mac OS X 10.5, and later
1. Choose a peripheral card. The xprs-host-ec supports a variety of peripheral cards. You can order individual xprs-host-ec products on this page. Or, based on the peripheral card you have to go to:
- xprs-px-x1 for a PCI Express X1 card
- xprs-px-x16 for a PCI Express X1 - X16 card
- xprs-pci-x1 for a PCI card
- xprs-pci-x1 for up to 3 PCI cards
- xprs-cb for a PCMCIA CardBus card
- xprs-ec for an ExpressCard card
The page for the peripheral product allows adding xprs-host-ec card when ordering.
2. Powering needs and Enclosures. The xprs-host-ec doesn’t need additional power of an enclosure.
3. Software developers. The installation software includes a simple / basic API set for software developers. Our SDKBUS product has an extensive API set for software developers as well.
If you have access to the source code for the specific peripheral card, and want to have it supported under Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, you may consider using our API set.
Price - in US Dollars: $59US each
ARS Technologies offers quantity discounts as follows:
- 5-19 units, $56 each
- 20-100 units, $49 each
- 100+ units, please ask for a quote
Required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Add To Cart' or 'Add To Wish List' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.